Monday, June 11, 2012

Week Two

Well , the start of week two of training! Tomorrow I have an interview with an Investigator to continue with the background checks. The only thing that may be a problem is the home loan. But I have work out a payment plan with the bank and will be back on track by the end of the year. That's a ways down the road, but at least I have an agreement and they are sending me hard copy of that so I can show it to the people at work.

On the home front, I spent the week-end building the Chicken yard. They are now 12 weeks old and have been in the coop for 3 weeks. It's way past time to get them out side in the sun and allow them to start to get some exercise.  No pictures, as I can not find the power cord for the camera. Keeping my fingers crossed for a new camera for my Birthday (14 June), But I will not hold my breath.

I all so harvested the first of the garlic yesterday. Just two plants. One was very small and had fallen over and when I dug down to get it, another one came with it. The second one is huge and well developed. I hope the rest are as good.
Also harvested one of the Red Onions. It was a little early, The onions are the size of tennis balls or a little larger and they are starting to put out seed pods. Have to admit that the one was a little strong. Will have to let the rest grow and harvest when they all fall over.

Well that's life in a nut shell. Another update later.
Tom

1 comment:

  1. How your interview with the investigator went well on Tuesday. ANS a belated happy birthday to you! I hope you had a great day. It sounds like your chickens are doing well.

    ReplyDelete