Friday, November 7, 2014

Terri's School Project

See, I did keep my word.
A few day's ago Terri asked me if I would help her with a School Project for her Photo class. Little did I know that she wanted to take a picture of me! But it ended up being 36 photo's! YIKES!!

Here is the final Picture she did and will turn in for grade

She titled it..."TOM AROUND THE HOUSE"
As I said, it took 36 shots to come up with this one. If your wondering, there are 17 of me in this one shot!
I think it's pretty cool! And the Pumpkin that I'm holding and the one on the steps is the same pumpkin (It's the one that I got from the plant I had come in the old Chicken yard!

So I better close for now and i just wanted to show you all the results of Terri's project.

Tom

6 comments:

  1. Ha-wouldn't it be nice if we could have so many versions of ourselves when the work piles up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue,
      I happy that you got to see this post! I do not think that the world is ready for that many Tom's! But it would be nice to send one of the others to work and I could stay home and get a good nights sleep!
      Tom

      Delete
  2. Love the photo! She must have gotten a great grade with that! Can there be too many Toms???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    No grad yet. She a total of 5 of them to do, using other people. But we will see. I'm glad to see at least I have two people that check up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Really well done and I think Terry should get an A. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh,
      Terri had fun doing this project! And it reminds me of "CALVIN AND HOBBS" and Calvin's "DUPLICATOR"! funny stuff

      TOM

      Delete