Monday, January 17, 2011

Still the same

Hey everyone,
Just to let you know , Bella is about the same. Last Thursday she spent the day with the Vet and received two more liters of fluids. When I went to pick her up the DR. gave me a bottle of liquid protein that is suppose to jump-start her appetite. I have given this to her three times a day (50 ml each time) and its a messy job, but it does not seem to make a difference. She still does not eat and takes very little water on her own. At least the liquid gives her some nutrition. She still gets 6 antibiotic pills a day to combat the infection, But this is one very bad infection! Once it set up shop, it is very hard to kill it.
I again want to thank all of you for your comments and I make sure to read each one to Bella. Just to make sure she knows that there are people out there pulling for her!
I will be making another post tomorrow, So I will talk to you then.
Thanks again.
Tom

2 comments:

  1. We are still pulling for her! She has a tough spirit! Thanks for keeping us updated on the gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. APG,
    Just got her back in the house. She drank water from rain puddles. Not sure thats very good for her, but at least she is getting water. I exspect each morning to find her gone, she is hanging in there! I just wish she would show some improvment!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete